Sunday, January 27, 2013

27 Jan 2013
It's getting to where I can't seem to find time to write in my blog. The days get shorter and more filled with something going on. There just aren't enough hours in the day. At times I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. Chris is about the same; some days really good some days not. A few days ago I got up to check on him as usual (about 6am). I could hear him making a strange noise like a cry and I thought he was having a bad dream. I didn't see him in his bed and I thought he must be sitting up in bed since he does that alot. I walked further down the hall to see what he was doing and I see that he is lying on the floor. He had fallen out of bed. I have no idea how long he had laid there but he was wet and his pjs felt ice cold. He had hit the back of his neck and he had a bruise on his upper arm. I had to go wake Jim up to help me get Chris up out of the floor. I had Chris lie back down for alittle. I them got his breakfast ready and got Chris up out of bed and while I'm changing him and dressing him he falls again and hits his head and fell right on his back. He has bruises across his back. I took him to the doctor and he checked him over and looked really close for any head injury or problem. Chris has actually been fine since then. I don't know why he fell out of bed but he does move around alot now in bed. Lots of tossing and turning. I suppose he just rolled out. I feel terrible that he fell again right in front of me. My poor baby. It is just another change to deal with. If Chris isn't able to stand while I change him and out his pads on him I'm going to have to get different pads and change him like a baby. It is a very difficult situation. To top things off, I have that lovely stomach virus. I got so sick friday evening and I have never thrown up so hard in my life. It's sunday evening now and I am feeling better now but am so weak. I've been able to change Chris, clean him up and Jim has been fixing him his meals. Sweet Chris saw me throwing up and is so worried about me. He has the most tender heart of anyone I've ever known. He keeps wanting to hug me and kiss me. I told him that he can't because I don't want him to get sick. He understands but doesn't understand. He says he wants to hug me so I'll feel better. I told him when I got better he could hug and kiss me all he wanted because I sure love his kisses and hugs. I am praying that Chris and Jim do not get it. Chris might end up in the hospital if he got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment