Thursday, March 7, 2013

7 Mar 2013
Went to get weekly allergy shot today. Chris started out this morning very out of it but later in the day he perked up some. Yesterday we went to Jackson to my appointment with the allergist. Chris could barely walk around with his walker. I know that soon it will be wheelchair time. We went to O'Charleys for lunch and Chris could hardly lift the spoon and fork. He almost lies his face in the plate. He kept putting his arm in his plate and I had to really help him eat lunch. He does alot of mean or confused looks towards me. I think he's confused and he's looking at Jim or I trying to figure out either what's going on or what Jim and I are doing. Jim made a rail for Chris' bed so he doesn't fall out of bed again and every night he asks me why I'm locking him up. He doesn't understand at all. I think it confuses him when I take him to the nursing home to see Mom. He doesn't seem to understand what's going on. I can't not take him though so we will just have to work through it. Mom has actually been pretty nice and loving to me. It's a big change and I will take it. I don't count on it being this way forever but for now I'll take it and enjoy. At least I'm in alittle better frame of mind now. After all this time, I got an email from my older brother asking for an update regarding Mom and everyone. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment