Friday, July 20, 2012

21 Jul 2012
It is the early hours 12:27am and I just got done bathing Chris and getting him all cleaned up from yet another incredible  is mess of poop everywhere. It was so bad this time that while I was trying to clean him up, I just wanted to sit down and quit. I really thought to myself "I can't do this!" Poor Chris, he can't clean himself and I pushed through it and got it done. Man, it was so hard this time. My back is worn out and I know that I am whining but I can't help it. I am exhausted and worn out and so down at the moment. The last few days Chris has been so vague about everything. He has good moments but there are alot of moments when he just sits there confused. I feel so bad for him. He is tired and so am I. I don't know; I just don't have the mental strength for this right now. I better go to bed and start fresh in the morning. After all, tomorrow is another day! Thank you Scarlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment