Sunday, July 8, 2012

8 Jul 2012
Back from a great trip to Georgia and North Carolina. Jim, Chris and I had so much fun. Jim had a great birthday on the 3rd. Chris did very good. He is having terrible problems now with his bladder so there has been lots of wet clothes and lots of changing pads. His confusion was not real bad during the trip but when we were coming home, he did get confused as to who I was. He then told me how sorry he was that he couldn't remember me. :( Those things really break my heart but I know that it will be happening more and more as time goes by. All and all it was a great trip except Jim got sick; a nasty cold and then I got it. So far Chris doesn't have it. I hope he doesn't get it because I don't know what he could take for it because of the Aricept, Risperdal, and Topamax that he is on. Chris got to see Andy and Barneys patrol car and we got pictures of him sitting in it and standing beside it. He was so excited!! He loves Andy Griffith Show so much and he thought that was really something seeing the car. We also got to spend the day with the guy that played the boy playing the banjo in the movie Deliverance. How cool is that? He was a real nice guy and we took him to lunch and went sightseeing with him. We got lots and lots of pictures. Tomorrow we are taking Mom to physical therapy for her arm. I hope that it helps her. She has been in so much pain. Hopefully I won't lose this blog as they keep talking about the big virus to hit computers Monday. Guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment