Sunday, July 29, 2012

29 Jul 2012
It has been a few days since posting so thought I'd play catchup. Chris overall, has been doing very well. We continue to have the bladder and bowel control problem but I think, as of right now, I've got a handle on it.  We have fallen into a routine with it and it works.....as of now. Today has been such a nice day. It started the same as it does every day; wake up Chris, got him cleaned up and changed, fix Chris breakfast, go out and water the garden, clean the garden up, fix Barneys food and change his water, then I put flea drops on him, Jim and I burnt the trash, and I made an awesome meal of stuffed shells, and spinach noodles with rosa sauce and feta cheese and spinach sausage. It was so good! Also made garlic cheese bread and had a delicious bottle of wine. It was a great meal! Jim said it was better than any Italian restaurant he's been to and trust me, Jim LOVES italian food! Chris' Risperdal that he takes makes him shake but other than that, all the medication is doing exactly what it is supose to do-Thank you God! Tomorrow is physical therapy with Mom and also Thurs and then it's done. Her shoulder is so much better now. The therapy has really helped her. Also, things have been going really good with Mom. We are getting along real well and not as much stress and tension between us. I think a big part of it is that I have distanced myself and look at her as an old woman that needs my help and I'm trying to not take things so personally anymore.  This too seems to be working right now. Things change; they always do, but so far...all is well. Well as can be expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment