Wednesday, November 21, 2012

21 Nov 2012
Well, it's the Thanksgiving eve and I am thinking of all that I am thankful for. I am very thankful for such a loving caring husband that is so kind and helps me so much with Chris. I don't know what I'd do without Jim in my life. I am very thankful that Chris is living with us and that I can care for him. It is hard at times but I am so thankful to be able to have him at home and care for all of his needs. I know that someday that might change but for now all is good. I am thankful for a roof over my head and to be able to be debt free and be able to pay our bills. I am thankful that we always have plenty of food on the table and really want for nothing. Our needs are simple and we like to live as simple a life as possible. I am very very thankful that Chris for the most part always knows who I am though there are times that he forgets. He forgets who other people are but perhaps because he is always with me and we interact all the time, he is able to remember me. Whatever the reason, I am thankful. Tomorrow we are going to Moms. I am fixing the dinner and taking it. I'm trying to make it as simple as possible but it's never simple when dealing with my Mom. I am making a roast with carrots, potatoes, onions and celery. I am also making a turkey breast with the works. The reason for both is that Mom wanted a roast and I am trying to make her happy *sigh* Chris said he wants turkey and dressing and cranberry sauce so I am trying to make him happy too. I don't care and Jim doesn't either. We'd be happy with a pizza. I think I have an ulcer and went to the doctor and the doctor thought it was my gallbladder. He ran bloodwork on me and I went to the hospital for an ultrasound. I feel like crap and yet I am crazy enough to try and do thanksgiving dinner. Why? Because I am trying to please everyone. Story of my life. Anyway, I have no problem making it a nice thanksgiving for my sweet Chris and it might be the last thanksgiving with Mom so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment