Friday, November 23, 2012

23 Nov 2012
Thanksgiving turned out great. The food came out perfect and time with Mom was nice; no drama and not too much tension. Today was hard with Chris. Bed was wet this morning so I got all clean bedding on it and this afternoon he wet it again. Not just in the usual place but also at the end of the bed. Can't figure that out unless he sat down at the end. He also wet on the rug by his bed. I am so frustrated. I got him changed again and the bed changed again and now I'm sitting in the family room crying. I don't think I can do this. I feel so helpless and so challenged. I know that tomorrow i will probably feel different but right at this moment I feel worthless. I feel like a failure and I get frustrated at Chris and he can't help it. he's such an angel. How can you get mad at an angel? I love Chris so dearly and when I feel like I can't do this I feel like I'm letting him down and that makes it even worse. I need a break. I need some stress relief. I need a kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment