Saturday, March 31, 2012

31 Mar 2012
Went to WalMart with Chris today. He was hurting so bad  (he has circulatory problems in his legs) that I had to push him around in a wheelchair. He can't sit by himself anymore when I shop because he wanders. I did buy him a walker today that has a seat on it so he can push it so he can still get his exercise walking and when he gets tired he can sit down. AND I believe I can file it with medicare and get 100% reimbursment. I will ask his doctor this week and see if I need something from him like a letter or prescription stating that it's needed. My husband Jim should be home any minute and Chris just came into the family room and was so upset saying that he saw Jim walking down our long drive limping. He started crying and said someone was helping him walk. I told him that I was just on the phone with Jim and he is about 15 miles away driving. Chris just would not believe me that Jim wasn't outside so I took him to the door and showed him that no one was out there. He then cried even harder and said he loved Jim and didn't want Jim to be hurt. All I could do was hug him and wipe away his tears. It rips my heart in two to see him so distressed. Oh Lord, some days it's just almost too much to bear. Today has been one of those days. Praying that tomorrow will be much much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment