Friday, June 15, 2012

15 Jun 2012
My days are getting farther apart posting on my blog. There is just less time to sit down and write. Chris is doing fair. There are some things that he can no longer do. He doesn't have much control of his bladder and bowels now. I know that is very personal and might offend some but it is a fact of life and something I am now having to deal with. He continues to see different people in the house and sometimes he sees someone attacking me. He also is hearing voices now. He told me last night that someone was calling him to go outside with them. Thank God he can't get outside or who knows, he might follow those voices. He also said he heard someone yelling at me and attacking me. He also talks all the time about his sister. I tell him that is me and he says no, the other one. There is and has always been just one sister; me. He has been saying for quite a while that he has two Moms. Sometimes he forgets my husbands name. He forgets other peoples names too. Next week we go see the Neurologist. I will be telling him the latest things that Chris does. I hate the thought of him being on more medicine but we will see what the doctor says. On a good note; still no headaches! The Topamax is working. Day before yesterday we went to Moms and as we're driving along, I notice Chris has his shirt on backwards and his shoes on the wrong feet. We laughed about it; I mean what else can you do? I love my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment