Tuesday, June 5, 2012

5 Jun 2012
Haven't posted for awhile. Things aren't going too bad I guess. The last couple of days Chris has seen people in the house. He first saw a woman in the house moving things around and taking things and he said it scared him and he told her that she needs to get out of the house and she doesn't belong here. Then, he saw a small child running around the house and moving things around. Lastly, (and this is the one that he keeps seeing) is a white haired ghost that gets on the treadmill and sits on the big exercise ball. This vision makes him laugh and he told me that the ghost was so funny and he was clapping his hands cheering the ghost on. Very strange. Chris sees some of the weirdest things. It's amazing and alittle scary how his mind works. I'm also torn on how to react to this. I tell him that no one else is in the house because I want to reassure him that there is no stranger here and that he is safe. On the other hand, I don't want to upset him by correcting him and telling him its just his brain. I ended up telling him that there wasn't anyone else here and it was just his imagination. This wasn't the right answer because he frowned at me and said that he DID see them and he was not making it up. So the next time it happened, I just laughed it off and tried to change the subject. He brought the conversation right back to the people he saw. Infact, he talked about it all day. When Jim got home from work, he told Jim. When he talked to Mom on the phone, he told her. *SIGH* Sometimes, I just don't know what to do. I love Chris so much. Why does he have to go through this? I try to remain faithful but sometimes I can't help but question why?!! It's just so unfair. Chris is such a good person and I really have trouble understanding why he has to deal with this terrible disease. So far today has been good. Chris has watched I Love Lucy and Andy Griffith and is resting right now. Better go see what we are having for lunch. I love my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment