Tuesday, June 26, 2012

26 Jun 2012
Our trip last saturday to Cub Lake to swim was so much fun. Chris did really good. We all splashed each other and Chris actually moved around in the water quite a bit. Chris and Jim had a big splash fight. It was really hard for Chris to get out of the water. His balance is bad and walking on sand was hard for him. I think it was just new to him so it seemed strange. All and all, a very good day. Yesterday, I took Chris to have his Ct-scan. They let me go in there with him; I wore a lead vest. He was so good. When they were done, he asked the girl if she could see waht was wrong with him. I told Chris that she just takes the pictures and the doctor will look at it and let us know. We went to Ruby Tuesdays afterwards because Chris loves their mini hamburgers. Chris asked me questions about the test again. He asked them in such a mature manor. He looked me right in the eye and said, "Is it serious?" I thought I was going to choke on my water. I have always said I will be as honest as I can be with Chris so I said yes, it is serious. I also reminded him that the doctors are working really hard to help him and that is why he is on all this medicine. I am trying to get us all ready for our trip this weekend. I talked to Mom earlier and she said her arm is hurting really bad and needs to go to the doctor. It frustrates me so much that instead of calling me this morning when she woke up with the pain, she tells me at 7pm and the doctor is not in on wednesdays. I try and explain to her over and over and over that she needs to tell me when there is a problem and she always says I didn't want to bother you, which is bull! So then she acted like a child and I am calling the doctors office tomorrow and see if they can get her in thursday morning. It is so so frustrating!!!!!!! I told her that if she doesn't start calling me when she's sick or hurting or there is a problem, I will get a nurse to be with her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment