Tuesday, August 7, 2012

7 Aug 2012
Things are still going pretty good with our routine. Every morning I go wake Chris up and change him, change his bedding and get his breakfast. It dawned on me that it really is becoming like a mother taking care of her baby. Chris is so sweet and always feels bad that he has wet everything. I tell him no big deal, we will just get everything cleaned up. I have to really watch now that he doesn't get chaffed or his skin doesn't break out due to him being wet. Thank God for baby wipes and desitin. I am doing alot of house cleaning which is theraputic. I haven't felt well for several weeks now. I have a headache every day and stomach is somewhat upset. I can't get through the night without waking with my legs hurting so bad. I have sweats off and on and just basically don't feel well at all. I pray it is not the Lupus flaring up. I don't know but tomorrow when I take Mom to the doctor, I will see him as well and have him draw blood and see what's up. I can't afford to be sick. Who will take care of Mom and Chris? Jim has to work so he can't take off work to help. I'm praying that whatever is going on that the doctor can find out what it is and if need be, get on some medicine to help me get better. I'm really looking forward to out trip to WV the end of this month. Jim's Mom is going with us and I'm so happy that she is. We are going to have a great time. Chris is excited aand he loves Jims Mom, Mary, so that will be fun for him as well. I'm thankful that Chris is still able to travel. I don't know how long that will last but he loves to go places with us and we always have alot of fun. LOTS of pads will be taken. Hopefully, the bed won't get wet. Have to really plan ahead; extra pads of all kinds, extra clothes and whatever else Chris might need. He keeps asking me if he can take this or that and I tell him he can take whatever he wants as long as it fits in his bag or suitcase. He definitely wants to bring his little travel pillow with stars on it, his Elvis blanket and his stuffed cat that he keeps by his head on his pillow. Sounds good to me because I'm thinking that the more things like that he takes with him, the more relaxed and comfortable he will feel with his surroundings. I love my Chris!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment