Friday, August 10, 2012

10 Aug 2012
Yesterday was a great day! It's so nice to be able to say that. I got alot done and enjoyed doing things for me (which was really needed). I read a mindless book, watched mindless TV, went through things deciding what I wanted to keep and what to get rid of and I actually felt pretty good; only had a small headache in the afternoon. Chris did good yesterday. He was sleepy and took 2 naps yesterday but that's okay. Today started with Chris very wet and the bed even wetter. He went into the bathroom and stood there with his pads and pants still up and peed. I asked him what he was doing and he said he didn't know. I'm afraid it's going to be one of those days. I guess you get a good day and then one not so good. I should really rephrase that; every day is good. It's just that some days it's alittle more stressful. I need to remember what the doctor said; Don't worry and stress about everything. Some things are beyond my control so I need to deal with what I can change and the other stuff will be okay. This sunday we are going to Jims sisters husbands 60th birthday party. They live 2 hours from us so alittle drive but not bad at all. Chris is excited to be going to a party. :) We haven't decided whether we are going to spend the night or not. I'm kind of hoping to come back home. I would rather Chris wet his own bed than someone elses. Ofcourse I will take plenty of pads but still I think it would be better to just come back home. Going on a longer trip is one thing but just staying the night after an evening party and then leave early the next morning is not worth all the hassle. I might have a different opinion about this after the party if we are all really tired; who knows lol.

2 comments:

  1. I don't check in here real often, but I enjoy reading your blog - keep it up!! ♥ Your love shines through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gat! I'm glad people are reading it. I hope it helps someone. It helps me just to get it all out which as you know is needed from time to time. ;)

      Delete