Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 Sep 2012
Some days it is so hard to be a caregiver. You question yourself; am I'm doing enough? Am I good enough? Should I have done that differently? Can I really do this? Ahhh, some days are just damn hard and that's all there is to it. Chris had another spell this morning where his eyes rolled back in his head and he almost fell. I think he is having some seizures. The doctor thinks he might be also. October 1st I guess we will find out. They will run more tests and see. Later, we went to WalMart because i had to get 2 medication refills for Chris, 2 for Jim, and 1 for Mom. Chris was so out of it and it was very difficult. He had to sit alot and was confused. I suppose the time is coming where I can't take Chris on errands with me anymore. This means that I will have to find someone that can sit with him. I'm so untrusting of people and this is going to be a hard one. They definitely have to at least be a CNA. I'd love to find a nurse or recently retired nurse that would be willing to sit with him. They have to be certified in first aid and know the heimlich manuveur. In the meantime, Jim can be with Chris and I will have to shop on the weekends. It will all work out. It has to doesn't it? Some days it is so hard to be a caregiver..............

No comments:

Post a Comment