Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 Sep 2012
Today, Jim, Chris and I went and got my Mom and took her out to eat. It was a real nice day. Chris did well and ate really good. I couldn't believe how much he ate. Chris has been so extra extra sweet here lately. He is always sweet but lately he has been giving lots of kisses and hugs. So sweet. He had another small seizure last week so his dose of Topamax has been doubled. It seems to have helped because he hasn't had anymore seizures. He got up night before last and I was in the kitchen and saw him walking into the family room. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for something. Couldn't ever figure out what he was looking for and he couldn't tell me so I directed him back to bed and tucked him in. I told him we would find it in the morning and he went back to sleep. These kind of things are happening more and more. On an upnote, Jim told me that he planned something for me on Saturday. When Chris and I got home from town friday evening, I asked Jim what it was and he told me he had booked an appointment for me at the Spa. An all day visit to the spa. I got a facial, full body massage, lunch, mani and pedi, hair trim. Jim said that I needed a break and some pampering because I had so much stress going on. Saturday morning I got up and Jim made me breakfast-ham and cheese omelet, orange juice and toast. How sweet can you get? He is absolutely the most thoughtful, kind, sweet husband. How blessed am I to have him? He is so sweet with Chris, my Mom, and he takes such good care of me. I thank God every day for him. He makes every day special but saturday was a day I won't soon forget. Tomorrow is doctors appt for Chris at the neurologist, and then foot doctor appt in the afternoon for Chris and Mom. It will be a full day in Jackson for us but will make the best of it and we will make it a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment