Monday, May 28, 2012

28 May 2012
It has been a nice weekend. We didn't do much of anything; just relaxed and enjoyed being together. I got flags for Chris and put them in his bedroom. Chris is very patriotic and loves flags so he really liked that. Today, Jim, Chris and I went out to eat and then grocery shopping. It was a nice day. Chris is so excited when Jim is home and we can do stuff together. I am so blessed to have a husband that is so good to my brother and so caring. Having Chris live with us now has changed everything for us. We use to just go do whatever we wanted to do or I'd go ride in the truck with Jim and we can't do that now. We got really use to it being just me and Jim. As much as it has changed our everyday life, it is a joy to take care of my brother and I am fully committed to doing whatever I have to do to make Chris' life as easy on him as possible. Chris living with us? I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment