Thursday, May 24, 2012

24 May 2012
Yesterday was a good day. Chris and I went over to Moms and took a drive, stopped for lunch, and then went to Cane Creek Market. It's a mennonite store that sells in bulk and has such wonderful things. Chris and I brought Mom a large geranium and a mandavilla and planted those for her. It was a nice day and Chris did well and enjoyed his time with Mom. He doesn't want to stay at Moms for very long though. He always asks if we are going back home soon. I think it's because he needs that stability and consistancy. Our house is a comfort spot for him. It definitely is a happier place for him instead of Moms. Mom has been kind of trying to put a guilt trip on him and I hate that. She has been telling him that she's lonely and misses him and asks him if he wants to come home. The thing is that she can't take care of him and has even admitted that. I think she wants him to be with her because she is lonely but doesn't want to do all the work that it takes to care for him. Can't have it that way. I want for Chris a stable happy home where he feels safe and he knows that he can do whatever he wants. He can watch his TV and watch whatever he wants to, not what someone tells him to. He can wear whatever he wants, eat whatever and whenever he wants, and there is no negativity or talking about others. I love Chris so much. I will do anything and everything for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment