Monday, May 7, 2012

7 May 2012
Well, it's been a few days since I've blogged. Not alot to tell and yet there is always alot that has gone on lol. Sunday, Jim, Chris and I went to our favorite mexican restaurant El Vallarta and had yummy yummy food. It was so good; especially since Jim and I have been dieting. We then went to Wal Mart and Chris did good. Jim had Chris sit on the seat of his walker and he pushed Chris around. It was hilarious and Chris laughed and laughed. On the way home, Jim and Chris sang songs and I was driving....I got so tickled that I choked REALLY bad on my water and it went into my lungs. I thought I was driving. My throat is still sore from that. We made it home and then we watched movies. All in all a great day and Chris only had a moment of head pain that went away quickly. Our miniature schnauzer, Bentley, is really doing poorly. He has lost alot of weight and I've brought him into the house. He is old and has arthritis so bad in his hind legs and hips. I'm babying him and hoe it helps. I know that we won't have him around much longer. It will absolutely break my heart when he passes. He has been with me for a long time and we are crazy about him. The picture of Chris on this blog is of him holding Bentley. It hits home how all of us are just here for a short time on this earth, be it human or animal. That makes me think about Mom being old and having health issues and ofcourse Chris and his alzheimers. Sad; have got to remain strong though.

No comments:

Post a Comment