Thursday, April 12, 2012

12 Apr 2012
Today was stressful and towards the evening I felt very overwhelmed but talked to my husband and feel better now. I was cleaning the family room; dusting, sweeping, and moving furniture around alittle, and I saw that Chris was looking out his room watching me. I smiled and waved at him and he didn't smile. He looked mad or upset. I asked him if he was alright and he asked me why did I turn all the electricity off. His tv was on and he was watching Scooby Doo so I went in and turned his light on and said see, the power is on hon. He was not convinced even though I had his lights on, the tv was on, and I turned on his ceiling fan. He also asked me why I was moving everything out of the house. I realised that his confusion had to do with me doing something as simple as moving the furniture around. It hit me that something so simple, so common could confuse him so much and the realization of this disease overwhelmed me so much it hurt. You go through days with not much happening and then bam! I felt helpless, stressed, sad, and worn out. Imagine what Chris must feel. Tonight, Chris was in a very good mood and even watched American Idol with Jim and I. He was happy, cheerful, and ate good. He even ate dessert. :) I'm now heading to bed for some much needed rest and it starts all over again in the morning. I'm thankful for another day no matter what it might bring. Appreciate the good moments, handle the bad, and always keep your chin up!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog - you have a wonderful writing style! I hope you have LOTS of followers! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gat! I always see typos later lol. Thank you for your uplifting comments here and in our group.

      Delete