Friday, April 20, 2012

20 Apr 2012
Not a great day. Chris woke up with his head pains and they have been happening on and off all day. Talked to the neurologist and Chris has an appointment Mon at 2:30. I hope something can be done about it. Chris was really in pain today. Poor kid. We ran our errands and Chris, Jim and I ate at Subway. Chris couldn't even eat his food because the pain started up again. We didn't go to the bluegrass festival tonight but will try and go tomorrow if Chris feels up to it. Chris was feeling alittle better tonight and watched Home Alone. He has seen it a million times and loves it. Jim and I could hear him in his room laughing and laughing and talking right along with the movie. He knows everything about it and knows it word for word. It was so great to hear him laughing so much. I just tucked him in bed and he told me that he loved how I took care of him and his other sister spoils him rotten too. I told him there was only one sister, me. He kind of frowned and then said oh okay. I don't know if that is the right thing to do or not correcting him on that. I guess I've just got to follow my gut and for now I think I should try to be as honest as possible and keep him in reality. I'm sure it will reach a stage where I just agree with him and smile. I am praying that tomorrow will be a much better day and that Chris won't be in so much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment