Saturday, April 21, 2012

21 Apr 2012
Fairly good day. It was so cold today. A cold gray dreary day and we all just watched movies and laid around. Chris ate good and only had one "brain freeze" today and it only lasted for a minute or two. He did get alittle confused tonight and thought we had left him again. I guess because Jim and I were in the other room and had paused the tv. He can see the tv from his room so maybe it confused him to just see the directv box bouncing all over the screen. We also talked to Mom tonight and she wasn't in a good mood so that could have had something to do with Chris' confusion. Tomorrow we are going to Moms for dinner. Jim and I are fixing beans & ham, cornbread, sweet potatoes, and fruit salad. Should be a nice time. "Should" is the operative word here. I hope Mom is in a better mood tomorrow and feeling good because I think it makes a big difference with Chris. He is so sensitive and worries about everyone and I don't want him to worry. I want everything to be calm and good for Chris. He doesn't need drama or problems dumped up on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment