Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3 Apr 2012
Yesterday, Chris and I went shopping for groceries for easter dinner and he used his walker for the first time. We walked the whole entire store and he didn't hurt at all. He loves his walker. It has a seat on it so when I would stop to look at something, he just sat right next to me. He was so happy. The walker has actually given him the freedom to move around better and I don't know why I didn't get him one sooner. He had a great day yesterday; no confusion or any problems. He is excited for easter and going to mass with me. My husband, Chris and i will then go to my Moms for easter dinner. Ham, sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, baked beans and hash brown casserole-Yum Yum! Chris does get headaches fairly often now; he calls them brain freezes but he hasn't had anything cold to eat and drink. Will need to check with neurologist if this continues. Today, Chris and I are going to work in his activity books to help with memory and life skills. After that, we will probably play bingo or put a puzzle together.

No comments:

Post a Comment