Saturday, April 7, 2012

7 Apr 2012
Today was another pretty good day. I am so thankful for these good days. It brings so much joy to me to see Chris happy and laughing and having a good time with Jim and I. He has come out of his room twice with his Elvis glasses on and singing to me and Jim. Quite the entertainer! He is watching The 10 Commandments right now. I've got his easter basket all done and ready to be sat out in the morning. Yes, he does still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Chris only had one dizzy spell today and ate all his meals; every bite. We are all going to Moms tomorrow and he doesn't seem very excited about it like I thought he would be. He keeps asking me if we are going to be coming back home after we visit with Mom. I think he is afraid that Jim and I will leave him there. This is not to say he doesn't love Mom or love being with her but I think its stressful for him at Moms. She can't handle him now and I think he upsets her and she upsets him. She is very critical of his hair, his goatee, his hat backwards, his choice of clothes, etc... I have to keep in mind that is how my Mom has always been and now that she is 87 yrs old she's even more so this way. I'm just trying to take things in stride, do what I need to do for Mom and do what I need to do for Chris. Chris has more immediate needs right now and Mom does have a nurse that comes twice a week so thats good. Chris just came in and asked me to tuck him in. Our cat Orville is on his bed and Chris says that Orville is being ornery. Orville is his buddy and Orville loves to curl up by him and snooze. Hope everyone that reads this has a beautiful blessed Easter tomorrow and Passover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment