Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17 Apr 2012
Cool weather here today. Has only been in the 50s all day. Weird after having hot days in the 80s. Has been kind of a lazy day for Chris and I. Chris has watched tv all day and is watching Andy Griffith right now. We met Jim to eat supper since he had to go on to his delivery tonight and wasn't going to be coming home. Chris did really well today until awhile ago when he came out and said someone was yelling at him and it was making him cry. I told him I wasn't yelling and no one else was here. There is no one around us. We live out in the woods on 35 acres. I told him I didn't hear anyone yelling. He was upset. I wonder what goes on in his head. Did he really hear someone yelling in his head? I mean, he thinks that he heard that but did he or was it just imagination or what? Later, I heard alot of noise coming from his room; sounded like he was moving things around. I went into his room and looked around and couldn't see anything out of place. He did take his dog tag off however which he has been told he can not take off. It has all his information on it and states that he has alzheimers. That's the first time, as far as I know, that he has taken it off since we got it for him. I explained to him that he can't take it off ever. He just looked at me and said he didn't take it off. There was no use to say to him that he did take it off. I put it back on him and said don't ever take it off. It's always something every day. Even on good days, something weird still goes on. So is weird becoming the norm? We have to get up real early to take Mom to Jackson for her appointment. I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about tomorrow. Wednesdays are always an eventful day and not in a good way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment