Monday, April 23, 2012

23 Apr 2012
Sunday was an okay day. The food turned out good and we all ate alot. Mom said she was out of her insulin. I check all her medications and I don't know what she did with it but she didn't even have 10 units to take for the next morning and she takes 20 units every morning. So; off we all went to Wal Mart, 20 miles away to get her insulin. I made her get 2 vials. We got her groceries as well. Poor Chris didn't fair well and Jim stayed right by him while I took Mom around the store. She didn't even seem concerned about Chris having head pains and not feeling good. Anyway, got that done, got Mom and all her groceries home, and then Jim, Chris and I went home. Whew! Was glad for that day to be over. Today, Chris had an appt. with the neurologist and he has now put Chris on Topamax for seizures and headaches. I pray to God that this will help and ease Chris' severe head pains. I called Mom to tell her what the doctor said and she talked about all different kind of things and didn't ask about Chris. I'm not surprised but it still hurts. It is what it is. Chris is tucked into bed, and happy and safe with us. Jim got Chris a bowl of ice cream right before bed and boy did Chris love that. Chris is content with us and happy. I love Chris so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment