Friday, April 27, 2012

27 Apr 2012
A nice relaxing day. Did laundry, washed dishes, watched movies with Jim and Chris. Now Jim went on to bed, I tucked Chris into bed after he watched Andy Griffith and I am all alone watching tv, blogging and drinking a good glass of wine. This is my time; when I can reflect on the day and have my quiet time to myself. Chris did really well today; no head pains to speak of and he has been happy and cheerful all day. Tomorrow night we are going to the drive-in to see The Lorax. Chris will like that. He already has decided what snacks he wants to take with him. I think the 40mg Topamax might be starting to help with his head pains. :) Right now at this moment, everything is good, happy, peaceful and am looking forward to a great day tomorrow. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment