Sunday, April 15, 2012

15 Apr 2012
Well, I didn't get to blog last night because I went to bed early. That never happens but I did something really stupid. I was in Chris' room helping him with his tv and I was bent over kind of weird and I coughed and I felt a terrible pain down in my abdomen, lower left side. It hurt for a long time and I was so afraid I had a hernia. I don't know even now, it might be a hernia. It hurt most of the night and is hurting some now. I don't feel any bulge or protrusion so I'm hoping maybe its just a pulled muscle though thats not good either. I don't have time to get hurt or be sick. Its hard enough just dealing with my kidney and bladder disease. Oh well, enough of that. Chris is having his head pains today. I'm calling the neurologist again in the morning and get an appt for Chris. Its not right that he keeps having those head pains. Its almost crippling for him because he has to sit down or lie down until it passes. If the doctor says that he has to have the shunt put in, ugh! If it helps him then thats what we will do but I just hate the thought of Chris having to go through that. My sweet boy. He just doesn't deserve any of this and today is one of those days that I'm having difficulty dealing with this wicked disease. On the upside though, we are having a very good sunday dinner. Stuffed cheese tortilleni with italian sausage, spaghetti, homemade garlic herb bread, and fruit salad. :) I better get started on the bread. It takes forever to make but is worth it when you take it out and it smells so good and tastes so good. lus, it makes the house smell good and homey.

No comments:

Post a Comment