Monday, April 16, 2012

16 Apr 2012
Today was a much better day. I still have some pain but it's much better than the last two days. I was actually able to get some sleep last night. Chris has had a great day. He has been very focused on everything and has been funny and clever and happy happy happy! Thank you God for such a great day. When I talked to Mom, she had her little weirdness that she always has but I was able to take it in stride and not stress over it. Woohoo! I just love it when Chris is happy and content. He brightens my days so much. I am truly blessed to have Chris as my brother. He is such a blessing in our lives. Every day he brings a whole new perspective to everything. Chris is watching Andy Griffith right now with our little cat, Orville. Chris said today that Orville sticks to him like glue. He told me that Orville keeps him warm at night. Orville does follow Chris around everywhere and does stay right with him. So sweet. Good night everyone! Sweet dreams!  

No comments:

Post a Comment