Sunday, April 15, 2012

15 Apr 2012
I'm so glad this day is at an end. It has been stressful and I have felt like crap all day. I don't think I have a hernia but I think I have pulled a muscle and it is making my back hurt where I hurt it last July whitewater rafting. My God, I don't need this at all. How am I going to get everything done that I need to? At least I don't have to take Mom to the doctor until Wed so maybe it will be better then. Chris has had a happy day today. He ate good and was cheerful, laughing, and enjoyed watching movies all day. I think he was so happy because Jim was home all day today. He really misses Jim when he is gone. They like to pick on each other and tease each other. Chris went to bed smiling and happy. Sweet dreams Chris! Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment